Jack & Jones Intelligence Glenn Icon 257 Slim Fit Jeans
You Save 42% (£27.01)
- Slim fit jeans for a lean silhouette
- Refined five-pocket jeans with iconic details
- Super Stretch 50% stretches 1.5x its actual size
- Washed for a soft and comfortable touch
- Natural worn in look skillfully created by hand
- Oxidiser spray ages the denim without abrasion
- The model is wearing a size 31/34 and is 187 cm tall
- JACK & JONES JEANS INTELLIGENCE
Slim fit Glenn
Glenn is an updated slim fit with a tapered leg. The fit is narrow and lean through the thigh without feeling tight, and it always comes with stretch. Glenn is for the guy who likes his jeans slim, not skinny.
Icon is a modern interpretation of the classic five-pocket jean. It has all the familiar details, but with a contemporary twist. It’s a classic, just a little more up-to-date but without too many bells and whistles.
Super Stretch 50%
Super Stretch 50% is denim that stretches 1.5x its actual size. The high amount of stretch makes the denim perfect for skin-tight jeans. And you don’t have to worry about jeans that get saggy once you’ve worn them a few times. The special yarn spun from a unique mix of cotton, polyester and elastane gets rid of that concern.
Stonewashing is a laundry process that is exactly what it says: washing with stones. Pumice stones are added to the laundry machine. The rough surface of the stones bashes the denim, which wears off the indigo dye. The treatment makes the jeans soft and gives them a naturally washed-down look.
Random washing is a laundry process that irregularly fades jeans. It’s sometimes referred to as a “marble effect” because of the characteristic melange look and all the different nuances. The purposely accidental look is made by towels that are soaked in bleach and then thrown into the laundry machine.
Hand scraping is a manual finishing process used to recreate natural wear and tear. It’s one of the most difficult treatments, and the quality of the result depends on the skills and attention to detail of the individual craftsman. That’s why we only work with the best.
Oxidiser spray is a manual finishing process used to recreate a worn-in look. Under controlled laundry conditions, craftsmen spray a liquid oxidising agent known as potassium permanganate onto the jeans. The fading agent brightens the colour of the denim, which ages the jeans without any abrasion.
93% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 2% Elastane
Machine wash at max 40°C under gentle wash programme
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Iron on medium heat settings
Dry clean (no trichloroethylene)
|Brand||Jack & Jones|
Standard delivery is free over £40 or £2.99
- Delivered within 3-5 working days
- Between Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
- Free Delivery over £40, use code FREEDELIVERY at checkout.
Premium UK Delivery from only £4.99
- Delivered within 1-2 working days
- Subject to cut off time
- Delivered between Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm. Weekend delivery is also available but not guaranteed
- This option may not be avilable on all our product lines