1. UK RETURNS POLICY
We understand that time can get the better of all of us so we want to make sure you have plenty of time to be able to return your order. Thats why we are happy to offer a hassle free easy 28 day returns policy from date of purchase. You must notify us in writing that you wish to return your item within 14 days of delivery, and you then have a further 14 days to return the item.
- 1) Refund to original payment method i.e. credit card etc (please be aware this can take up to 5 days depending on your bank.)
- 2) Exchange your item. We will only exchange the same item originally bought for an alternative size or colour provided the item value is the same. We do not hold stock so can only exchange an item if it's in stock at the point of processing your return.
To initiate a returns, please contact customer care at [ email@example.com ] and we will provide you with a returns authorisation. Note that your return must be in a brand new condition as outlined in our terms & conditions otherwise we may refuse your return or apply a fee if the item is worn or damaged.
Please allow up to 3 working days from our receipt of your return for us to process your refund; this may be longer at busier times.
2. INTERNATIONAL RETURNS POLICY
- We are happy to be able to offer the same 28 day return policy from date of purchase to international customers. We understand that time can get the better of all of us so we want to make sure you have plenty of time to be able to return your order if you wish.
- All international customers are responsible for the costs of sending items back to Cloving.
- We do not offer exchanges to international customers. If you wish to change an item, you will have to return the item(s) back to Cloving for a refund and place a new order.
3. CONDITIONS OF RETURN
- Please make sure the item is not visibly worn, damaged, marked in anyway with pen or grease, washed, smells of smoke, aftershave, perfume, deodorant or washing powder, or is any condition that we deem renders the item unsaleable.
- The customer is responsible for the item returning to us, please make sure you take adequate steps to ensure the security of the contents during transit back, we cannot be held responsible for exchange or refund if reasonable steps are not taken.
- All items must be returned with all relevant swing tags, labeling, authenticity tags, branding and any accompanying marketing material specific to the item. This INCLUDES the shoebox that the shoes come in. If the shoebox is damaged, it means the shoes cannot be resold to another customer; we don't have spare boxes and may refuse to accept a return with a damaged or missing shoebox.
- Sometimes we offer free items with your purchase. If you are returning your item for a refund, any free item(s) must also be returned at the same time.
- If an item is faulty, damaged or incorrect, you must inform us within 7 days or we may not be able to process a refund or replacement.
4. CONSUMER CONTRACT REGULATIONS
- From 13 June 2014 the new Consumer Contracts Regulations - which implement the Consumer Rights Directive in UK law - apply to all purchases you make at a distance. The Distance Selling Regulations have be subsumed into this new piece of legislation.
- We need written confirmation of cancellation from you, so you’ll need to contact us quoting your order number.
- If you have already received your order, you will need to return all the items in the order.
- The items must be in their original condition and will be inspected once we have received them. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.